Thursday, October 22, 2009

Love Is Sweet


This past summer I had a wonderful bride come into our office to plan her rentals with us and during our meeting she told me that she was having a "Candy Bar" during her reception. Before that meeting I had never really heard of people having "Candy Bar's," but since then I've been hearing and seeing them pop up everywhere. What a fabulous idea! It's great if you have children at your event or even for us adults to revisit our past and indulge in some of our favorite past time favorites. You can get very creative with putting your own personal touch to it and making it fun. I love seeing all the different jars, containers, scoops and tongs people come up with. I've seen candies matched to the colors of an event to seeing a rainbow of colors. You can also tie bows to labeling the jars with the name of the candy. All in all it's a wonderful idea that can satify anyones sweet tooth!

No comments: